Tuesday 30 September 2008

Big Up the Yays!

This is a YAY post.

YAY 1: The tribunal with the council finally finalised, His Lordship has been given back a small amount of what he's owed. We have closure at last, less stress.

YAY 2: His Lordship passed his driving test first time! Huge Congrats!

Yay 3: Ben and Jerry's was half price the other week! We tried the pineapple and passionfruit "Jamaican Me Crazy" flavour - definitely fruity, I'd have liked more passionfruit sauce, but very light. The Cookie Dough is just superb as always, and Hank discovered the delights of Phish Food, with its chocolatey marshmellowy goodness.

YAY 4: I've been transferred into the bigger branch and been given jobs I enjoy a heckuvalot more!

YAY 5: His Lordship got a new temporary job! Not for want of trying, it's just this town is a bit tough for work. I may have mentioned previously that Tesco recently laid off all it's Uni students for lack of wages locally, but he's beaten them all to the peg and landed a nice job in a brand new camping store. Mum says: "At last, I can tell people He's camp!" Shame it was only for fitting of the store, but it's brought in a little more money.

YAY 6: I have Martin Clunes's new book, signed to me! Woohoo! His Lordship popped into town to get me "A Dog's Life" specially, so huge thanks to Him for being wonderful. And being able to meet a TV Star when I wasn't able to.

YAY 7: I have a pair of pants, signed by Martin Clunes!

YAY 8: Work have given me an extra week's holiday at random! Score! So we took a trip to London - coming soon.

Related Quote of the Day: "Are they Ready Salted?" - Martin Clunes himself. Very "Men Behaving Badly"! Good on you, sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*