Monday 21 December 2009

T'riffic Tumblers

Having got home and discovered that the second tumble drier has given up the ghost, Himself and I went a-searching on the Internets for a new one. Deals4u offered us this lovely model which made me laugh. Look closely.

The photo is upside down.

I was even more amused to notice it has "compact one way action". I assume it's this way up because they've used the "wall mounting kit supplied".

Needless to say, we didn't buy from here. Instead we went to www.appliancedeals.co.uk and found a nice silver Beko C rated 7kg condenser dryer. I know, it's not a fridge-freezer, but I'm fairly sure I can persuade the house account to cough up for a nice one being as a) the current one hasn't completely clapped out yet, and b) I'm paying for this particular house-use item that HAS clapped out.

That should be here tomorrow, and should work a bit better than my Nan's nice old machine. Shame it's out of warranty, but being as it's the same age as ME... Plus the condensing unit means it hopefully won't contribute to the already substantial damp problems we have.

2 comments:

  1. Did you recieve your tumble dryer alright?
    Hope you are happy with it, let us know how you are getting on, or leave a review for other customers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, THAT'S customer service!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*