Saturday 20 August 2011

Visual Electro Dubstep



I liked Dubstep before it got cool, and I always enjoy seeing the new roads it takes on its evolutionary journey (discounting of course the trash that's in the charts). I was amused to discover DubstepLyrics this evening. DSL dedicate themselves to the visual realisations of sound. Now you can sing along to your favourite hardbeat dubstep.


Warning: not suitable for people with epilepsy.




Related Quote of the Day: "This beat is so sick it made me teabag a bear trap :)" Benny Benassi, commenting on dubstep track "Cinema" (the Skrillex remix) http://dubstepreactions.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*