Wednesday 19 August 2009

Weightloss Water and Cream Cakes

That's just grand. After a month of fussing and promising, I only found out that I'm not being shifted after all. Now I'm deeply annoyed - I don't want to be where I am. I wouldn't mind so much if anyone actually asked before swapping my role. I turned down a nice admin position out of "loyalty" because I knew we needed staff and I thought they were doing their best to help me too. I won't make that mistake again.

But anyway, enough rant. We did have giggle at work for a change today - one of our regular phone customers called up again in his ah... influenced state and offered us all free holidays in Brittany.

I heard THE most ridiculous thing today. "Bio Synergy Skinny Water!" - low calorie water?! What the - Contains "L-Carnatine, a vitamin-like nutrient." Having done a little looking into it, this "miracle substance" hasn't been proven to help increase weight loss. Snakeoil anyone?

On a plus note, and not "lo-fat", we're making apricot and rhubarb cookies again! I smell of ground cloves. Also, I have a fridge and freezer full of yummy, yummy cream cakes. Get this - Tesco normally order 2 cages of creamcakes for the weekend. Due to an administrative error, FIFTY NINE arrived in our local branch. Everything half price! We've had eclairs, cheesecakes, slices, doughnuts, custard, choux pastries... It's going to be a good defrostables month.

"Halle Berry's boobs - slightly more interesting than Pokemon" - Himself

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*