Sunday 13 September 2009

Appropriate Anagrams

I've been playing with an Anagramater and found some lovely perfect 'grams.

Kuleana Graeme Squishee (Her middle name is a promise to a friend of mine, that one of my animals would have the name!): "As I am keen, huge squealer..."

Tsam Wilhelm Eatdaleaf (Tsam's middle name is a reference to his breeding - he is of course, a German Giant): "Ahem, well-made fatalist!"

Eden Cali Kingsnake - "Dance, like sneaking." Particularly appropriate for such a large snake; she hides very well and moves like water.

Those that know me - check this out for downright creepy. Go to http://www.deanjackson.dj/nameanagram, type my FULL name in and search. His Lordship was most amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*