Thursday 21 January 2010

Beautiful Baby Beardies...

Thinking of famous dragon names, should my next potential lizard be called Falcor or Elliot? There are too many obvious dragon names - and we all know I don't do obvious. But I do love the name Elliot for a lizard...

The lizard I'd choose would be either a red and black (or an orange and black like pictured) Italian leatherback from Bloodbankdragons.com. They're very reasonably priced, but the export is going to be the difficult bit, as it could get a bit expensive. It's legal and doable though, and well worth it for a genuine BBDBeardie! One day, hey?

Quote of the Day: "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" - Never tickle a sleeping dragon. Very wise advice, also the motto of Hogwarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*