Saturday 18 December 2010

Holy QR Batman!

I've finally updated to the current century and got myself a smartphone. I always remember messing about with the Library's brand new touchscreen computer and thinking "My god, how COOL is THIS!?" ... and now I have one in my pocket. That's MAD. I quickly discovered what these things are too - these are QR's - Quick Recognition Barcodes. This particular one is coded especially to link into my blog - so if you ever need it and can't be bothered to type it into your phone with that fiddly keypad, use your barcode scanner to "grab" the page.


(Better yet, make one and email me it so I can have a look!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*