Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lots of Lotls? Nah...

Ow ow ow! My knee hurts!

Today I've shifted and redecorated both Axolotls tank, cleaned the fish tank, done three loads of laundry (washed and dried), walked to town and back on errands, fed, watered and exercised all the reptiles, and gained a new nickname: Harry. Apparently "Harry" is short for "harem" because I do the work of five women. Fair enough!

The 'Lotls are very happy with their newly spruced homes in the kitchen, complete with funky fake grass. Sometimes I have to wonder if Spyyk really is the stupid one, because he's already discovered the tunnel I hid between the tufts.

Though he did give me a nasty scare: I came down and found him floating on his side around the top of the tank, pale gilled and floppy. I scooped him up - nothing. I fished him out of the water - nothing. I looked closer - EXPLODE! He shot out of my hand and gracefully dived back into the water, leaving me soggy and cussing the idiot whom decided to go to sleep floating around with a belly full of bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*