Monday 14 February 2011

Versions of Valentines

Valentine's is a weird time of year. I love all the bizarre stuff that comes out on the internet - I learned several new ways to say "I love you". In Hawaiian it's "Aloha Au Ia ʻOe". Nerd language, the fondest term of endearment is a technical ID: I124Q - and above is a QR version of a Valentine's card.

This one really caught my eye, thanks to http://www.fmylife.com/.

"Today, my boyfriend of 2 years took me to get a tattoo done with his name on. He paid for it. After it was done he told me it was over between us and he thought it'd be a nice reminder of him for me. FML
On 05/25/2009 at 2:05pm - love - by Angelofkarma (woman) - United Kingdom (Essex)"


Mind you, there are worse boyfriends to be found HERE, such as Santiago Martinez: the boyfriend who murdered his girlfriend for refusing to help him bury his previous girlfriend! But girls, don't think you're perfect - HERE'S some good examples. Kira V blasted off her boyfriend's penis with firecrackers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*