Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Axis of AWESOME!

Apologies for delays again, I'm a bit busy with jury service, writing six different articles (one to spec) and trying to win a trophy for two of my favourite games. I have been trying some new chocolates for bloggage, and the lizards have been getting into all sorts of trouble as per! His Lordship's brand new laptop bit the dust when his flash new solid state hard drive chucked it in too.

However, my favourite parody band are back with this year's remake of the Four Chords Song - and a new album! It's hitting stores on the 3rd, so keep an eye out for it.


http://www.axisofawesome.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*