Wednesday 4 June 2008

Wet, Washing and Woops...

<--- His drawing of Him getting very wet. He was so soaked, I had to get him a towel. Oh dear. I've just had a moment of genius regarding towel...

I'd done the washing on Sunday, and was puzzled by the amount of tissue fluff in it. You know, when you put hankies through the machine, and it turns into odd squishy balls... I then thought nothing of it, as His Lordship constantly has either a cold or hayfever and didn't consider it until I went to get the washing out of the drier. I was further baffled by the mat of tissuefluff in the filter, and pondered as to whether one of the large towels was moulting (thus causing more fluff).

It's only now that it's dawned on me.
I had also wondered about the somewhat familiar soggy cardboard I'd discovered the same day.

Turns out that when He'd stripped the sheets off the bed, he'd dumped it on a pile of stuff. I picked up the pile of washing off the stuff, didn't check it as it was all whites (and we don't have pockets in our whites) and shoved it in the washing machine.

Turns out there was an entire roll of Andrex in there.
Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*