Saturday 31 May 2008

Happy Birthday GinjaNinja!

Friday, we had both Big and Little Dragon out of their tanks - I had a firm thumb on Big Dragon's shoulders, Him likewise with Littlun. Tsam worried a bit when we brought Ky close, 'til Ky leaned forwards and licked him, I don't think he was expecting that! She happily hopped off onto the floor to have a run round, whilst Tsam bemusedly watched her.

Saturday, we all went out for GinjaNinja's birthday (Gratz to ya matey!) and drank a few. Wetherspoons was horrendously busy, and having waited some time, being stood on a few times (for goodness sake, I'm taller than most of the people in this town!) we all gave up and went to Globetrotters. Luckily they weren't charging entrance - I refuse to pay to be able to go sit in an almost empty pub! Mind you, I suppose the fact that I nearly got served twice in one go rather than not at all would sort of make up for it. And they had a bag of Quavers. Then we all went and tucked into nasty, yummy greasefood at the local Charcoal Grill, where a giant MayBug kept trying to get in and I kept throwing it back out. Those are BIG beetles. Somewhat begrudgingly I accepted that most of them were going to have kebab, and kept quiet from my usual comments of similarity to tapeworm etc etc. The photo is a spectacular shot of Big Dragon attempting to be a Shish Kebab. Way to go Big Girl...

Quote of the Day - "For all the new technology, this game comes in four colours. Grey, white, bloodred and muzzleflash." - Stalker, 6 years in the making, supposed to be the best graphics in any game. Except that the breeze causes the plants to twitch spastically. Bad show guys, bad show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*