Monday 19 May 2008

Christ, That's Expensive!

Oh dear oh dear. We've been watching something about religion on telly. It's amused me, because one chappie has "Jesus" above his bed, so he isn't tempted by thoughts of the opposite sex scattered around in the day. He recons taking advantage of the morning to himself is as sinful as being gay. I had to laugh - the main public opinion to the Anti-Homosexuality leaflets was that it was tanamount to hate crime. THAT I can believe in. Hurrah for the public, actually saying something right for once.

Mind you, the public ought to have an outcry at this latest atrocity I stumbled upon. Yes, it's a pretty little candle, I agree. But does that justify the price tag? No, I'm not going for animal rights here etc, I'm being literal. I stumbled across it on the Coutts giftpage. It's £101.79.

Oh my, it gets better. "Muslims don't NEED a dead prophet!" I shan't laugh for fear of offence. *cough*POT*coughcough*KETTLE!*splutter* They recon Allah is Satan, and He contradicts things in the Bible. Honey, the BIBLE contradicts the Bible. Sorry, I respect Christianity, but not extremism and slander. Anyway. Enough of that. I'd like to hear some of your comments please, but do be respectful. Humour is acceptable, but keep it reasonably good taste!

"Wooo, controversial!" - Communal reply from the house. "Free will but you have to do what I say."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*