Thursday 24 July 2008

SOTP and Surprises!

Ever had one of those days? I spent an extra hour and a half unpaid at work trying to get customers interested in something they weren't interested in. From a total of about 35 calls, I got a grand total of lots of "No.", one dose of verbal abuse, and two appointments. Quote the Hives. (Oh go youtube it.)Never mind. My laptop charger has given up the ghost and lord only knows where my phone has gone. I still haven't any rent back, but that's a story for another time and I'm still poor. But I am happy.

Oh, I was delighted to find that the raspberry cane with flowers on has borne just a couple of fruits, they've been big and juicy with the rain, sweet and tart with the sunshine - the South West is ideal raspberry country. When I picked them, they were so ripe they fell into seperate pink beads in my hands; His Lordship and I enjoyed them greatly - even the lizards had a little nibble of the lush fruits, Tsam LOVES raspberries!

I do have a message for my siblings however - I was most surprised but only fair to pass message on as requested. I got this photo in an email from clarise@birdlover.com! Clarise says she misses you all and she's pleased to have found a way to say hello to you at last! She says sorry to have left in such a hurry, but she was going to be late for her lift and she hopes you weren't too sad - she had been speaking to the sparrows for some time (Jeanie was translating) and had met another budgie across the country called Howard. As you can see, he's very handsome and she's very happy living in Shropshire with him *tweet!*. Clarise looks forwards to hearing from you via email, with a big "chirrip" to Jeanie too.

"Have to say I've never made nipples before, big pink sequinned and beaded ones" - Mum - making novelty t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*