Monday 13 October 2008

Un-civil thinking from a civil servant...

I'm technically a civil servant now! My company is heavily owned by the gvt, and we hit an all time low of 50p per share. Just to think, it was at 189p just before I left for holidays. I don't know, I take a week's holiday to do nothing, and the whole industry falls apart without me! My nan says "Serves you right for taking holidays!" Never mind, a nut doughnut is enough to make it better for me! (Image not actually my building, but a very cool building in London nearby my company HQ. They do the world window cleaning championships at this site by the way!)

I had to laugh when I went to visit my local petstore; I stopped to look at the adverts in the window, the usual puppies, kittens, small furry animals, when I noticed there was one proclaiming the merits of a rabbit. An Anne Summers rabbit! Another personal favourite when it comes to local shop signs has to be at the "Real China", a big Chinese style buffet house, with a slightly modified sign outside reading: "We Hop To See You!"

Word of the week: Gratisfaction. Self explanatory.

I also have an impressive collection of 59 codestones now!


Quote of the Day: "Oh, this looks quite good. Oh, that was quite good. Length of review directionally proportional to game." His Review of Jericho the Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*