Monday 10 January 2011

Boxes and Bedrooms

Sorry for the delay in posting - but I've backdated them all to fit nicely!

We've spent the last few days packing bits and bobs that aren't "every day" in bubblewrap and boxes, books and DVDs into bags, dragon stuffs into baskets and generally trying to sort rubbish out.

In our spare time, we've been looking at properties and we think we've seen a house we like. It has two biggish livingrooms (this is my favourite, and our recently acquired cherry leather and walnut sofas would look lovely in there), a conservatory (which is a huge bonus - can you imagine how nutty the dragons would go in there?!), decking, a fair patch of lawn... It looks rather nice all said and done.

Though I do find myself waking up at 4am. Probably to do with not knowing what's going on, but there's not much can be done about that. You can't sleep? Have a peep at this: http://www.anasomnia.com/ It made me smile anyway.

Today's BEST Quote: "These Wham bar wrappers never come off right. At this rate, I'll be able to poop you a bauble for Christmas." - My lovely, lovely man, stopping for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*