Friday 14 January 2011

Handling the New System - Like a BOSS!

Well, we kind of know what's going on with our jobs now. It looks like I'll be shifting over to the central branch temporarily, and my colleague will replace a part timer over in my main. If you hadn't heard, my little branch (naming no companies) is having its hours slashed back to 1pm, with no Tuesdays or Thursdays. It's caused uproar amongst my customers (the part timers of whom don't finish work until 1pm), but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm going to miss all my regulars though - I've really got to know people over the last two years.

After all, the hours have to come from somewhere to pioneer the new hours-testing they're doing elsewhere. Late night Thursdays are still continuing, they're already rolling out early morning starts, and they're testing... Sunday openings. Yeah. You heard right. Sundays.

But the bosses know what they're doing, don't they? It's all about customer service, isn't it? After all, that's why my branch is changing as well: "But we're not closing!"

Mum: Bank stuff and official stuff freaks me out; it's like loose hair...
Me:Which is why you have a daughter that subconsciously recognised this and has managed to drift into an official banking work situation.


Note: this video doesn't in any way ascribe my or the company's views on the company or any of the management. No, really. Honestly...!

P.S; have you ever tried searching for Chuck Norris on Google? See for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*