Friday 18 March 2011

KitKat Kitty Kats...

I'm seriously impressed. His Lordship stole my KitKat and let me spend 30 minutes looking for it late one evening before He 'fessed.

Hang on a minute, I have to go shout out of the window; there're cats fighting in my garden again. Times like these, I wish I had a monitor lizard. "Here kitty kitty, taaaaaasty kitty!" (I like cats normally, but these ones are scraggy mutt-cats.)

Oh great. Now the gecko has joined in. He always gets extra bouncy when he's managed to catch a moth. Shuttup you sticky pain in the.... At least he's feeling better now.

Anyway, the point of this post was to say how impressed I was with Himself, at his creativity in apologising for stealing my chocolate. I especially liked the customised carrier bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*