Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Chocolate Day!

His Lordship had fun this morning, following my QR Easter Egg hunt. I left all these little rhyming clues scattered round the house, some propped up by Cadbury's Crème Eggs. He had to decode them with his free Android phone app, but I've included them in text form for you here.

"If you'd like an easter treat,
put your feet up, it's on your...

I'm told this box turns your brain to jelly,
but perhaps there's chocolate behind the...

Aww, you missed this by just a smidge,
but that's cool, go check the ...

I'm told this one will test your mettle,
grab a cuppa, it's by the ...

Sorry, these eggs don't come in pairs,
but it's looking up - go to the ...

I hope by now, you're having a ball,
carry on up, into the ...

No chocolate here, but it's a laugh,
You dirty boy! Go have a ...

It's in the bedroom, but we're not there,
Your clue is in the room that's ...

To this dragon you must thank,
Your next treat is in her...

Now you should go rest your head,
Come and join me in our..."

I had BIG Crème Egg waiting for him when he got back! "I like to eat the middles most, but I like to eat them whole as well. It's a bit of a pickle..." Personally, I love to bite the tops off and eat the crème inside first, but how do you like to eat yours?

Quote of the Day: The lady on the TV just said "Better late than Neville. Uh, Better late than Never..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*