Saturday 16 April 2011

Happy Krawk Day!

It's taken years of patience, work and game playing - but I finally saved up enough to get my beloved Krawk. For those not-in-the-know, this is a delightful reptiley Neopet that EVERY Neopian covets because they're so damned rare!

Alright, so it wasn't the prettiest of beginnings, as I fed my poor old Rainbow Aisha (a cat like thing), Meglos, a vile looking concoction that twisted and warped his flesh, mutating it horrifically...

But most caterpillars are pretty gruesome, and cygnets aren't exactly famous for being gorgeous.

Thankfully, I had a Rainbow Paintbrush ready for this (heck, I've had that brush in storage for MONTHS), so I was able to rush him down to the Rainbow Pool before anyone saw his mangled form and bring him back to his previous prismatic glory - but Krawk'd!

One rare and jaunty hat later, and he was lookin' gooooood! My friend Johna gave me this nifty double-rainbow background to finish off the bright and busy look.

How appropriate that I should finally get a Krawk on Krawk Day - 16th April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*