Thursday 21 March 2013

Just So

So, we got to talking a few days back - and I learned something interesting. Whilst Himself had Gameboys, Nintendos and more as a child - he never had the Just So Stories.

So I'm reading them on an evening, out loud, proper bedtime stories, to make up for not having Just So in the past.  (Just as it should be, Best Beloved, do you see?)

We just did my favourite "Stickly-Prickly, Slow-and-Solid and the Painted Jaguars" and I'm looking forward to telling him the tale of "How The Alphabet Was Made", but not before "The First Words", of course. Ooh, and "How the Leopard Got His Spots"...

If you want to join in and share the wonderful timeless tales, Project Gutenberg has them on file for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*