Friday 27 March 2009

Tough Targets?

My list of things to do, in roughly this order:

Buy some new work/everyday shoes

Get a beanbag

Put a white suite in the bathroom (or at least repaint and replace the flooring with pine and green mats, to tone down the fruitbowl theme.)

Get a nice kitchen with a solid stone-like worksurface in bold colours (or fix up and paint the cupboards/fix floor to look newish)

See either Madagascar or New Zealand (or Holland at least...)
Get a leaner figure and do a photoshoot! (Well, maybe not the photoshoot...)

Do my bedroom in red and oak panel with bookshelves full of literature and curios (or just collect some curios for now. Ideas accepted. Curios not, until I've seen them.)

See more live shows/plays/go to the Albert Theater

Have a lift in a Bentley Flying Spur (No, a Yaris won't cut it.)

Get paid more than I currently do, preferably for something I enjoy. (So I can get nice things/better versions.)

Get an Acer One (Linux version) for it's pocketability (see above)

Own a Black-throat monitor (or funky up the lizard tanks a bit more!)

But y'know what? I'm good for now. (-Ish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*