Sunday 1 March 2009

Wut?!

I'm not sure I like doing Tesco online shopping any more. Alright, so yes, it's a bit like Christmas time, when one of my loving grandparents sends me some very odd gifts (I have a rather interesting papier mache frog in Victorian flowers pattern in the downstairs bathroom...) - but it's not super practical. I'm not sure why, but I received five (yes, five) two litre bottles of lemonade, two different brands, both wrong. I'm most puzzled.

Weather here has actually nudged into the greenhouse style too - as I mentioned, the lizards were chuffed to be able to window bathe, He and I went out and decimated the front garden. There's a pile about five feet tall, slowly drying out up the side of the house to be burnt. I ripped out a tree that wasn't supposed to be there, He took after all the hedges. The lavender had it's base truly kicked and the hydrangea has been pounded into submission too. But, like yourself, I've also overdone it and eesh do I ache now! It hurts to laugh!

But, it's making learning the machines at the gym I've just signed up to fun! I've had a go on a few of the overgrown toys there. The best one is the "Crosstrainer" - I see where it gets the name from - you train on it and you get cross with it! You expect a sort of stair-climbing motion, but no, you lean BACK and sort of wiggle your bum. It's very like ice skating.

Quote of the Day: Woman sat in movie bar, trying out 3D glasses: "Doesn't look much different with these on." Partner responds: "Well, everything's already IN 3D, isn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*