Friday 27 February 2009

Hell in a Handbasket?

It's not a good week. All is slowly going to hell in a hand basket.

My bike is costing more than I thought it would be, so finance is going to be very tight; I've hit the credit card to cover for it and put off my holiday. My concentration is shot so my till doesn't balance at work and I can't even escape into my books due to lack of focus. My sister's having teeth out and Mum's biopsy came back uncertain, so she's got to do it again. His Lordship's Mum's in hospital with pneumonia and my lift to work failed as the gearbox fell out earlier. There's still an ugly hole in my bathroom wall and the freezer still doesn't work properly. My new website keeps falling offline for no good reason and worst of all, Mum's discovered she can't eat baked beans any more!

Thankfully I have a mandarin cheesecake and Himself. Cheesecake is one of my greatest cures for the blues and cheesecake brings good luck. With cheesecake (and Him to slice it), I know things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*