Sunday 15 February 2009

Starting the Scalies Society

Hurray, we've nearly got the homepage of http://www.scalies-society.co.uk up and ready - and my god the previews are looking GORGEOUS! We went for shades of green, but I didn't want any old boring background - so we've gone for something different: random backgrounds! We've loaded a variety of images to appear each time it's refreshed, revisited or reloaded. It's not done yet, so patience. My webmaster is working hard on this one and doing a grand job of it.

I'd love to hear from you folks out there as to what you'd like to see on www.scalies-society.co.uk. We'll be putting a forum on there, links to local suppliers and odd animal stories, but if there's anything you'd like to see on there, email me at indigo_blue_fish @ hotmail.co.uk OR Tsam @ scalies-society.co.uk OR Kyle @ scalies-society.co.uk - we look forwards to hearing from you.

Watch this space for the full release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*