Wednesday 12 September 2012

Busy busy busy...

Springbok steak, chargrill rare, with red wine and mushroom sauce. It is utterly divine.

If you haven't had the opportunity to try it, I strongly encourage you to source some. It is nicer even than sirloin.

I can't BEGIN to tell you just how good it was; simply that it was worth the £240 train fare...

This last couple of weeks has been kinda quiet, blogwise - because it's been lots hectic. Long story short - looks like we might have a friend who wants to borrow the old house (until everything sorts out and we can sell it). Means I don't have to pay a grand and a half in insurances and tax, so I certainly don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*