Friday 26 April 2013

I have officially found my favourite Chinese restaurant.

This place is fab - and they don't hold back. Low cost, big portions, plenty of chilies and flavour... they don't even skimp on the more expensive bits. My kung po is amazingly mouthwarm and packed with chunky, tender bamboo shoots and huge, crisp disks of water chestnut...

The crispy chili chicken is very crunchy and warm, the chow mein noodles were firm and the mushrooms in great quarter lumps...

And I don't know where to start on the duck rolls. The pancakes were crisp, the meat tender and flavoursome, the hoi sin delightful and the Thai dipping sauce - fabulous. I couldn't tell if the rolls were temperature hot or spice hot! :D

Happyhappyhappyburrrp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*