Monday 22 June 2009

Brilliant Bathroom!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwhcE3NYWe-i8ZDtDDl3guWzfNRHBGnhHyJf2Z78vHWT7dCQz0Mck7a4FhSgQq26JlgEPLEZizTXZrAwMDy0_bN6IxChMNttCd197wlVj-SDHfGSO0uWwzNp4vPbUGzkaEu8etgUmYoBc/s144/bathroom.jpg Augh! Nan went home without seeing my bathroom! I did a quick sketch so you can get an idea of the colour and scheme. I've also got a showercurtain with grey and aqua green spots on and I hammerite silvered the rusted curtain pole.

And from yummy green to mmmmm shiny blue. I ordered my laptop very late on Saturday night - and it's here already. For just £179 I picked up this pretty little laptop, reconditioned and in perfect nick. The keyboard is slightly smaller than I expected, but certainly useable, I still have to get used to the way the mouse works as it's a bit odd.

8.9" Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD
Operating System: Windows XP® Home
Processor: Intel® Atom™ processor N270
Memory: 1024MB RAM (2*512MB Configuration)
Storage: 120GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
Connectivity: Wireless LAN b/g, LAN: 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
Webcam: Integrated 0.3Mp Acer Crystal Eye webcam
I/O Interfaces: 3 * USB PortsPort, 5-in-1 card reader (SD), (MMC), (RS-MMC), (MS), (MS PRO), (xD), SD™ Card reader for storage Expansion
Battery Pack: 3 Cell (3 Hours Battery Life)

I'm hoping my petrol expenses backdated for the last few months will come through soon, as that will pay for half of my shiny new toy! Mind you, at least my claim is genuine, unlike Fabian Hamilton, one of Leeds North East MP's. This benefits bamboozeler claimed £171,824. For an iPod Nano. As part of his "communications allowance". - Skynews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*