Monday 8 June 2009

Goodnight Claire

We're going to miss you so much honey.

Claire Wilson was a good friend of mine back home, and I've just found out she was stabbed and died in broad daylight on Sunday, just down the road from the Venue.

A bright and sparkly personality with ever-changing hair to match, kind to all and forever sweet - the world is a dimmer place without you. I know it all sounds supercliched, but I swear to above I never once heard her say anything bad about anyone, not even when we drove her loopy by staying late when she needed to close up - but who could turn down Claire-made pizza?!

2 comments:

  1. i went into town this morning on your behalf and placed some white scented stock among the other flowers. my eyes looked for rain when heavy drops landed on the backs of my hands but the sky was the same colour as the wings on the small blue butterfly that danced among the petals, drawn by the fragrance. all the colours blurred together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's beautiful. She would appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*