Wednesday 28 September 2011

Blue Beer?

If you ask me, today's dragon dinner looks FANTASTIC! It includes Italian heart lettuce, Spanish raspberries and strawberries, British blueberries and grated British organic butternut with miniature orange bell pepper and the cutest carrot ever. Colourful!

Our dinner was a little less fancy, involving hot coals and charred meat. Mmm. Thanks for the eats, Chi!

Though not so much for the drinks. His Lordship was happily drinking the Becks Blue that Chi brought, as it was on offer and very cheap. When he got his second bottle, he noticed the unusual blue label, and commented he'd not seen this variant before... Closer examination of the bottle revealed it to actually be ALCOHOL FREE beer. But genuinely tastes good enough not to notice - I tried it myself.

And yeah, I did mean the cutest carrot ever. I swear on everything, I have not tampered with this carrot or image in any way, shape or form. This is how it came out of the bag.

I was sorry to grate it, but it made for a delicious carrot mash. (His Lordship's teeth are still sore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*