Saturday 1 October 2011

Sunflowers and Seafood

Pic of the day: blockbuster in Chard. But look closely, there in the gutter at the top of the building... There in the gutter...

Is a HUGE and magnificent SUNFLOWER!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my lovely neighbours in advance for agreeing to babysit the lizards for me when we make a quick visit up North. Yes, you can play on the XBox, so long as our scaly babies are safe and well fed!

Oh crap. I just discovered the fishcake the woman in the store insisted I try contains prawns. That means I have about 11 hours left until I'm horribly ill. I only found out because I bought some for tea... Surely there should have been a contents warning? After all, who the hell puts prawns in fishcakes? On the plus side, I get to test if antihistamines help reduce symptoms.

Update: either the antihistamines worked, or I was lucky enough not to get any prawn in the bit I was given. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*