Saturday 15 October 2011

Sedimentary, my dear Watson!

Hyphen is feeling very guilty, as I caught him with his forbidden love - the hearth stone. He's been bearding at "her", displaying, then jumps and pins the corner down. Bloody strange little boy - but he's really nailed this macho display bearding thing at long last!

Hyph's now sitting with His Lordship, trying not to look like he's ashamed. Poor pervy little lizard; he's going to be devastated when we move house.

I also brought out the dragon basket to start acclimatising the lizards to the idea - I don't want a car full of panicky lizards when I move house! It's second home to Tsammy, but a new experience to the other three, so Mocha's first to have a go at getting used to the dragon basket. She's a bright little dragon and quickly worked out that you can jump in and out of the drop leaf lid.

Quote of the Day: "Silly Hyphen, stone is for fiar! Dragons iz for luff!" - Hanny. Reminds me somewhat of "Silly dragons. You cannot fly internet spaceships."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*