Monday 3 October 2011

Baby Beardie Beard!

Hurrah! My little guy has discovered that he has cohones - now he will not tolerate nonsense from the other lizards! Check out those sooty muttonchops... STAMPBOBBOBBOB

Until Sandy stepped on him. Bless, he's still wee and insignificant to her. Hyph finally curled up to sleep on my head as he's had a busy day; skinny dipping with the ladies, a three course dinner, supervising his staff...

It's only a quick post today - I have to sort our suitcase out and get the lizards ready for a few days without us. I will miss my scaly little babies, but we will be home soon!

Quote of the Day: I suddenly looked up at the tv as the announcer said: "Now we're screwing the knob extension into the orifice." Oh phew, it's ok, they're making a gas fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*