Monday 10 October 2011

Pizza, PCs and Purchases.

Today's pizzas were brought to you by Pizza Hut. King prawns, bell peppers, chicken and spinach on a bechamel sauce for him, chicken, pepperoni, mushrooms and sweetcorn on a pesto bechamel base for me. The Italians are geniuses. Plenty left for lunch tomorrow too! Custom pizza is the best.

We'd spent longer than I expected at Nana Cats before we made it to @PC computer store - His Lordship is VERY pleased with the new PSU he picked up there.

I've been trying to work out what the owl is near my mother's house. I'm pretty sure it's a tawny; Strix aluco - because I can always hear the end notes, when it goes "to-hoo". Does this sound about right Mum? Hoo. To-hoo. Apparently, there's about 75,000 pairs in the UK.

We also found our ideal house, and our second offer has been accepted (subject to survey) - saving us over £17,000! More on that later.

But check out the beautiful bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*