Monday 24 October 2011

I'm on a ROLL!

Even if today was a bit naff, over this weekend I have:
Rewritten a friend's CV to bring it up to date, punchy and snappy.
Fixed the bathroom light. (I used minty green ribbon instead of cord this time)
Written a whole new article from scratch and submitted it. (About carrot growing, before you ask)
Cooked sirloin steaks and the best damn stew I've done in AGES.
Finished my "expose newspaper" style competition article which is WAY out of my writing style comfort zone, and submitted it.
Done not one, not two, but three whole loads of washing and drying.
Nearly finished a novella that's had a writers block on it for over four months. And my goodness, I have NAILED that sucker - I expect to submit it for release within the next couple of weeks.
Played with, fed, ordered more food for and bathed the lizards, as well as negotiating discounts for friends.
Researched some more for a different article that's been on the back burner for the last year.
Scored a complete fluke, searching Kuleana's name on Neopets - I found "Kuleana" in the pound for just 87 points. Madness. I adopted her and put her on my side account with two new ones, Tsammy and MochaChoca. (Updates on those coming later. Hyphen and Ampersand names already taken.)
Oh, and I've lost three pounds. Weehee!



Sticky the Pickulsaur; story entered for Petpet Spotlight competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*