Thursday 13 October 2011

We're back, babies!

His Lordship is sharing a rather disappointing minestroni soup with me, by blowing it cool first. I was hoping to be able to buy creamy tomato and basil soup, but this was all Bristol had to offer in takeaway form at 8pm. It has a lot of icky celery and not enough anything else. I wanted croutons.

When we finally got in, I discovered a very ruffled little Hyphen waiting up for us. He's now stuffed down my shirt and is very cross with us for leaving him on his own.

Tsam was deeply grumpy and resentful - he went back to sleep with a sullen black beard. He will forgive me after baths and butters tomorrow, I'm sure. He's just too sweet natured and stupid to hold a grudge.

Mocha was delighted to see us, as we brought home moths and cleaned her grubby tank, removing the grey strawberry that had prevented her getting into her tunnel - very cheery, even though it's really late. She will enjoy her bath tomorrow.

Sandy twitched in her sleep. That's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*