Monday 7 May 2012

Look at all that panelling!

Definite second thoughts about the Fletcher property.

That's a SERIOUS amount of work it needs doing, and I'm not convinced I can afford it. I don't like the house as much as His Lordship either...

I don't like false walls, and this place is riddled with them, as the extension is in metric and the house imperial. And the panelling - oh god, the panelling!

We are going back to look at the house we originally liked just before we moved up here - the one I mentioned the other day, that needs less work and costs less. Fingers crossed.

In other news, the dragons are being sickeningly cute today. Mocha has decided she will move in with Sandy, Sandy is busy using her as a pillow, Tsam went to bed a whole half hour early (and tucked himself in) and Jam is just being a cutie pie, snuggling up for hugs.

Quote of the Day: "You know, that film with Vinne Jones and Jason Stepham, what's it called, two pints of lager and a packet of crisps." - Gemma. So near, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*