Saturday 14 July 2012

Heh heh heh.


Stupid, stupid PPI company. Just look what they sent me - yes, a first class, postage paid return envelope! I am currently filling it with junk mail until I have to tape it shut....

On the actual form I wrote: "Hey! You! I DON'T WANT YOUR JUNK MAIL! It's bad enough that you're on my telly, my internet, my email, my mobile, my radio, my newspaper, my home phone - you can get out of my house!"

I've written a nice message on every bit of junk I've found, continuing on a Virgin advert and across others with: "So you can have some of MY junk mail. It's very kind of you to provide a solution for all the unrequested mail I get. I hope you appreciate the irony. It was certainly satisfying for me."

I finished up (after a swathe of takeaway menus and three different sects of Christian literatures) with a Red Cross flyer - "Do something good and donate some of the money."

It came in at a mighty 127.7 grams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*