Monday 29 October 2012

Games Night

Saturday nights tend to be games nights. For those that don't know, I'm a DooM girl, and once a fortnight, games night is at our house.

This involves:
Spaghetti and meatballs and beer.
Games. (Mostly DooM)
Red Dwarf.
Movies.


For those that don't follow tabletop games, DooM was (and is) originally a series of computer games - a science experiment on the Mars base goes badly wrong, unleashing and transmuting from the people there a whole bunch of demons with bad attitude and worse breath.

The tabletop version is exactly that - you're a little figurine (with your team, if you're lucky!) trying to fight your way through to safety. In the picture above, I am the little green marine in serious trouble. I have severe doubts as to whether I'll get to that first aid kit in time, as I'm about to get my head punched in from multiple directions by those hulking great Hellknights.

They're literally big grey versions of the Hulk. With a less reasonable personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*