Thursday 14 August 2008

A Whole Bunch of Weird...

I spent the drive yesterday morning chasing a cheeky rainbow. Really! It sort of lowered one side, like a dancer flashing a leg through the curtains, slap bang in front of me on the motorway. It was fascinating - I followed it all the way to my workplace, until I promptly got rained on... Then today, I chased a rainbow all the way back home again! It absolutely tipped it down and I was soaked through... The raspberries are tasty for the rain though.

A huge bunch of weird: Orangina's new advert!





Bonus! Free Alfalfa! My mother can't abide the stuff, so she's sending her packet of seeds to me for the dragons. Apparently they love alfalfa - I wouldn't know as I've not had it before, but I'll try them with it once they've trashed their current salad.

We've also given Eden Snekeh a new toy - His Lordship has fixed a large cherrywood branch across her tank. She's been loving it, even if she did spook the dragons out a bit by peeping into their tanks.

However, these are the weirdest things I've SEEN so far today, maybe even this YEAR. You won't guess what useful function these funky funktional items have... These are TikiTentacles, by Hendrik at Vantiki.com: (http://www.vantiki.com/VanTiki/Tentacles.html) ... and they're CUPS! Yes, really - like hornflasks! How COOL. Vantiki works are all one-offs, and available on the website. Thanks to http://www.thesneeze.com/ for linkage.

Weird Quote of the Day: "Malwen just sulked, but the other got very friendly, he was even drinking from the tap when I washed him" - My friend DJS has been getting her snails drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*