Thursday 22 December 2011

MmmmmmmONOPOLY!

My brother made cookies. Can you tell? To his credit, they were very tasty and had edible glitter on top.

We then went on to have a lovely evening with the boys - my new table turned up and I got it built just in time for a rough game of Monopoly - I played slow and MEAN, resulting in trashing the lads with over 11,000 in profit from just 8 strategically placed hotels.

Ah well, they can't complain, I did buy pizza.

Actually, that was even better - all the pizzas are £2 cheaper here than they are in Somerset! How is THAT for awesome! Chinese meals also seem to have bigger portions whilst being cheaper too, and the buses are half the price - all I need to do now is get my job back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*