Friday 3 February 2012

Fine line between Terrarist and Terrorist...



According to this document released by the FBI under the oxymoron "Public Intelligence", if this household were in the US and happened to be using the internet in a public area, we would be quickly classified as terrorists to a paranoid observer.

Some samples I'd like to highlight:

"Purchase chemicals, acids, hydrogen peroxide, acetone, fertilizer, etc"

Um, I use the internet order chemicals to test water quality (among other tests) which often include caustic ingredients. I also order hair dye which often contains hydrogen peroxide, beauty products such as nail varnish remover (acetone) and fertilizers for my vivariums like baby bio, natural earth etc... 

"Download information about timers... and electronics"

Eep. I use timers to control my lighting and water pumps and I regularly consult electronics manuals for help with rebuilds and making new equipment like my latest Dulux F Osram lighting kit... 

 "Suspicious or coded writing..."

 טאַקע ניט, איך בין טייפּינג אין עפּעס ניט רעקאַגנייזאַבאַל ווי ענגליש! איך מוזן זיין אַ טעראָריסט אויך!

"Communications using VOIP or communicating through a PC game"

OMG! My partner and friends must be TERRORISTS! THEY communicate with Voip AND in game systems!

So, as a female terrarist/potential terrorist, I guess I'll just have to stick to doing this sort of thing at home. Oh, but they're using data tracking there too. Umm... *cough* 1984 *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*