Friday 4 November 2011

Aaaaaand breathe!

Sorry for the delayed updates, it has been a bit manic this week! So far we have been trying to find:

A house to buy, a house to rent, a removal firm that will handle the reptile tanks, quotes for painting and decorating at a reasonable price. I've been amused by "someone" spreading vicious rumours to my friends (unsuccessfully, I might add.) and I have been trying to secure a transfer, resulting sort-of temporarily resigning.

This is due to work's "budget restrictions". I may have a job up North almost immediately, but more likely not until the new budget hits in January - but actually, that suits me quite well. I have some savings set aside to manage a little while unpaid, and it gives me time to sort all the house moving and associated problems, as well as some time to relax. It also gives me an ideal opportunity to have a scout around for a possible new career direction, as I'm fed up of permanently being a cashier - I have many, better talents that aren't being put to good use. Quite frankly, I'm an awful cashier. I'm a good seller though, with years of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*