Friday 15 May 2009

Blargh!?!

I am frankly amazed! Blargh is a real word accepted by the MIT - "The opposite of ping [...] an exclamation indicating that one has absorbed or emitted a quantum of unhappiness."

My blargh has been with the weather. Yesterday was pounding with rain. Today's blast of sunshine allowed us to go out, get safely to town and watch a film. And then tip water on our heads.

On a plus side we did hide from the weather in Tesco and did some yummy shopping. Next time you're there, pick up the new chocolate muffins - they're chocolaty sponge with soft plain muffin coating and a liquidy chocolate centre! It's like all my favourite cakes in one. Muffins, chocolate sponge and profiteroles. I also got my favourite icecream, B&J's Half Baked, another superfavourite. It's got cookie dough flavour AND fudge brownie mixed together.

His Lordship says he remembered to switch off Spyyk's new tank light. I need to get a timer for that thing, poor boy had a couple of um, bright nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*