Wednesday 21 January 2009

Crummy Cracker...

I forgot about the cracker. As we were taking down the various decorations, we also packed away some crackers I had bought. I had only bought them for decorative purposes (they're creamy with gold swirls - go lovely in the living room) and not for actual pulling. Well - they were £1 for 6. His Lordship wanted to pull one though, and so we won the extremely generous prize of (I kid you not) an inch square, carefully perforated to create four little craptastic stickers! Hurray - just what we always wanted!

I was cooking Him a quick cake in the kitchen (He likes cake) when He complained about an item on the wrong shelf in the cupboard. I came over to see what the matter was when He suggested I ought to vacate the area. "Jayz!" I gagged. "Quick, shuttit in the g'damn cupboard!" Then it struck me. When poor Hank comes to get his chocolate, he'll be hit with a faceful of guff. His Lordship said that it wouldn't be in the cupboard, upon which He opened it and pulled a vile face. "Ough, it IS in the cupboard!" I ran off laughing. (Pic: Gross enough to make a lion go pale.)

"Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate." - e1234, cynical as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*