Tuesday 9 December 2008

Hundreds and Thousands...

Well, I owe nothing to anybody today! I've paid off my miniscule credit card bill (which has informed me that my credit rating has improved from good to pretty good), I've bought my colleague a bacon sandwich in return for my lunch yesterday, and I've just paid off the £1600 owing on my motorbike this afternoon, all paid in full and all mine! I don't think the recipients whom were kind enough to lend me the funds for my bike have noticed yet... Hehehe.

Oh, and I've just come home to discover that the government are trying to take another bunch of "overpaid benefits" from my partner. The best part is they say "as an alternative method of repayment, we can deduct it from your current benefits. Which has amused Himself greatly, and He encourages them to help themselves to it - all of £0.00. (Image: more Governmental Failure, thanks to Failblog!)

"I once actually collected about 1000 bottlecaps, and they filled the better part of a black bin liner. Then I realized 'wtf, am I doing, with all these bottlecaps?' It was not long after I played Fallout 2, so I was like 'woo woo bottlecaps = currency, I will save for the future!'" - Raniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*