Thursday 4 December 2008

Terrible ... Toothpaste?!

It was not a good morning. I dislike mornings at the best of time, and most people will tell you I tend to avoid them by staying unconcious throughout them when I am able. I almost chose to do the same today, and regretted my decision to brave the cold, not-very-new world. I don't like bicarbonate toothpaste at best, so was pulling faces when it slowly dawned on me that it tasted more... flowery than usual. It turns out that the damn soap dispenser has exploded, tipping blue gunk all over most of the sink side, including my toothbrush. Wonderful. I hate that thing, i mean, it's not like we don't have enough soap - there's about 12 bars in that room! Attempting to spit it out was interesting, it was really quite foamy and the taste hung around for HOURS.

His Lordship has just cheered me up, He hurt Himself with a clothes peg, having clipped it on his lip to make "bleuh bleuh bleuh" noises - it pinged off and nipped Him! So I bought Him a bauble specially. He thought it was brill, all shiny and sparkly and carefully put it at the top of the tree!

Kyle is much happier now the temperature has steadied it's pattern and has resumed eating normally as well as charging around like a mad thing, climbing everything. I've had to rescue her out of several corners, all cobweb strewn! Wee man has discovered he ADORES cooked green beans as well as his usual favourite of carrot and broccoli, practically chewing the floor off to pick bits up.

Long Quote of the Day: "My ex-sister-in-law visited one day, just after my cat died to make matters worse. I never really liked her too much, she always tried to go one better and was quite annoying about it. So when she came round to check out my new house (so as she could decorate hers better) and poked around, I almost let her raid the big, heavy biscuit tin by the door. But, sadly I am too kind - my dead cat was in it waiting to be buried." - Westoc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*