Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Cheer

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Feliz Navidad and Joyeux Noel as says His Lordship! Even the lizards say *clickkrrrrcklick* which pretty much means the same thing. I'll be Up North at the moment, so hello and have a great day to the folks down south, and a big Christmas Kiss to His Lordship at his mums too!

I hope you're all having a great time, and that you all enjoyed your presents! I got some really rather odd gifts, but all of them wonderful, especially our new little greenhouse! I shall be planting lots of growy-green things, some to eat and some to look nice (and no doubts the dragons will probably make off with the safe versions of both.) Thank you, and will blog an update soon! Happy New Year until then!

Love,
IBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*