Monday 12 March 2012

The cake is NOT a lie

I wish I was able to video His Lordship's birthday cake moment - but I rather had my hands full...

He forgot how literal we are when he said "Pass the cake round to the left" as he was slicing the next wedge.  As a family, we managed to get the full six slices juggling round the table at the same time, for several rotations - to the left of course. And managed to wind up so my sister didn't get a slice.

For those that are interested, this is LAST week's effort at the cake. The proper version was eaten rather too quickly to photograph, as it consists of Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix, whipped cream, thick chocolate ganache and raspberry coulis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*