Thursday 20 March 2008

Early and Exciting Evening.

Very early. 2.20am to be precise, and I can't sleep. Crept downstairs to do some washing up (“Ninja Clean!”) and raided the kitchen for the few pieces that remained in there, some bowls shoved in the very back of a cupboard, likewise some cups, some little bits left in the fridge, nothing special. My head's hurting and I still can't sleep; I'll be fit for nothing come morning. I finished two good sized novels too this evening.

This afternoon everything went a little pearshaped. A lack of communication, or rather a fault in communication, and the blokes thought they were moving all my stuff this afternoon and that I had the day off. Fortunately this was no big problem, they just went round and emptied my stuff out anyway, without me there. Somehow, and I don't know how, they've managed to bring a really crummy book I was going to throw away, but neglected to bring the scrummy chocolate cake I'd left for them on the same otherwise empty shelf... Spyyk got a bump to his noggin and is a bit worse for wear, but I imagine he'll come around with a bit of care. I'm letting him sleep it off.

This evening was truly a mess, boxes and tanks EVERYWHERE. And my wonderful bloke had made me a delicious fluffy omelette containing garlic mushrooms ready for when I walked in the door. An hours work got the tanks into their correct positions and some of the boxes empty, but they're still stuff all over. At least most of the kitcheny stuff is in the kitchen, and most of the beastie stuff is in the shed.

Must get on, it's getting cloudy and dragon is trying to sunbathe on the window.

Quote of the day: "Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." - Coolfunnyquotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*